Create a business branding allows you to personalise how emails and documents appear for your customers. You can upload your business logo and colour scheme as a way to reassure your customers that documents sent to them through your account are coming from your organisation.
How to create your business branding
- Open your Branding page from the sidebar.
- Click the Create brand button to open the creation page.
- Enter your business name and business email address, these fields will be used to override the details shown on the Sender card.
- Upload your business logo by clicking on the PleaseSign image – we recommend using a .png image with a transparent background for the best compatibility.
- Change the background and text colours by clicking the colour box next to the name of the section you wish to edit.
- Click create to save your changes.
Changing your organisations default brand
By default all organisations are set up with the PleaseSign brand which will be used for all emails and documents sent to your customers. To change the default brand, toggle the switch next to your desired brand.
All users within your organisation will automatically inherit the brand that has been set as your default. You can override this setting by assigning a different brand directly to a user, which will not affect the rest of your organisation.
User-specific business branding
Assigning user-specific brands allows you to manage multiple businesses under a single account. This may be useful if your account contains users that each operate under their own business name.
- Open the Manage Users page from the sidebar.
- Click the Edit button next to the user you want to override the default branding settings for.
- Click the dropdown box to select the only brand you want to assign to that user.
- Click save
The sender card is an element shown to customers in the email template and on the PleaseSign secure website used to identify the sender of the document. The fields shown in this card are automatically inherited by the sender of the document, or otherwise overridden if a brand is in use.
For more information, please feel free to browse our resource centre to learn more about the application and how to use it. You can also get in touch with us for more specific information regarding services and prices from your clients with e-signatures. We provide your customers with a convenient, easy-to-use solution to sign documents electronically.