If you’ve entered a recipient’s email address wrong or sent a document to the wrong person, you may correct your recipient’s email and resend the document to the the appropriate persons. This feature gives peace of mind as if you make a mistake in the sending process, it allows you to simply edit the recipient instead of resending the whole document, thus ensuring the correct recipient can place their electronic signature on the document.
How to correct the recipient
- From your dashboard, open the document you would like to correct a recipient on.
- Once the document is open, locate the recipient you wish to correct.
- Click the actions button to reveal a menu and click the Correct your recipients button.
- A window will open allowing you to change the name and email address of the recipient.
- Update the appropriate fields, and click confirm to re-send the document.
For more information, please feel free to browse our resource centre to learn more about the application and how to use it. You can also get in touch with us for more specific information regarding services and prices from your clients with e-signatures. We provide your customers with a convenient, easy-to-use solution to sign documents electronically.