When you create a new document and template folders, you can assign an access group to them. This will allow the users in that group access to any templates or documents placed into those folders.
Creating folders or templates and assigning access
- Connect to PleaseSign Europe
- Click the + next to ‘Folders’ or ‘Templates’ to open the document or template folders window
- Enter your desired name for the folder.
- Click please select dropdown box and select the group you want to grant access to.
- Below it will show the users that will have access to the folder
- Click create, and that folder will now be accessible to all members in that access group.
Document and template folders
For more information, please feel free to browse our resource centre to learn more about the application and how to use it. You can also get in touch with us for more specific information regarding services and prices.
PleaseSign Europe helps you collecting signatures and speeds up data collection from your clients with e-signatures. We provide your customers with a convenient, easy-to-use solution to sign documents electronically.