In person signing allows you to select a host for another recipient to sign using their device. This way if both recipients are in the same space, they won’t both need to access a device, as one recipient can host a session for the other.
Using in person signing
- Send a new document as normal.
- When adding the document recipients, click Needs to sign, and then select In person signer on the recipient you wish to have a session hosted for.
- A new window will then open where you can select who will be hosting the session.
- Select the recipient you wish to host the session.
- Repeat this process for any other recipients that may be signing in person
From here you can now finish the process for sending the document for electronic signing. Once the host receives the document, they will be able to sign and fill their relevant fields, and then host the session for any users that will be using their device.
For more information, please feel free to browse our resource centre to learn more about the application and how to use it. You can also get in touch with us for more specific information regarding services and prices from your clients with e-signatures. We provide your customers with a convenient, easy-to-use solution to sign documents electronically.