What is signing order?
If your document has more than one recipient, you can allocate a signing order. This restricts the order in which the document is signed as the user next in line will not receive the document until it’s been electronically signed by the person in front of them. Using ordered signing allows for complete control and maximises workflow efficiencies.
Setting up ordered signing
- Start by clicking Send document and uploading your PDF file(s), click next.
- Now you can add all the recipients you wish to sign the document.
- Now click the Use ordered sending checkbox above the first recipient.
- To change the order, enter values into the boxes next to the recipients’ emails.
- To set a parallel order, making recipients receive documents at the same time, set the same value.
- After filling out all the required fields, click next to continue your normal sending process.
For more information, please feel free to browse our resource centre to learn more about the application and how to use it. You can also get in touch with us for more specific information regarding services and prices from your clients with e-signatures. We provide your customers with a convenient, easy-to-use solution to sign documents electronically.