Protect data with incident reporting
On an annual basis our independent third-party cyber security consultants test our application and privacy related controls through industry-recognised penetration tests and vulnerability scans. Their findings and opinions are written in a detailed report which you can download here.
Report an incident
If you need to submit a security related incident to PleaseSign, please send an email to the PleaseSign Security Team at email@example.com outlining the incident in as much detail as possible. Our security professionals will then evaluate the report and get back to you to discuss the incident further if required.
You can protect yourself from fraudulent emails and websites by familiarising yourself with common tactics used by attackers:
- Forging the sender of an email can be done with little to no effort, If you don’t recognise the sender of an email containing a PleaseSign document, contact the sender directly to verify the authenticity of the email.
- Emails sent to you by PleaseSign when requesting a signature do not contain attachments. If you receive an email requesting a signature with an attachment, send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org and then delete it.
- Only when a document has been completed, and when the sender of the document has enabled the feature will PleaseSign provide the completed document in PDF format as an attachment in the email.
- We do not require you to visit external websites outside of the PleaseSign.eu domain to send or sign documents electronically. Any links prompting you to visit an external site should be ignored.
- Websites within the PleaseSign.eu domain will be served over https, any website that you visit without https should be done so with caution.